1 year ago
Thursday, 14 January 2010
Sunday, 3 January 2010
So being tagged as beautiful blogger was the jump start I needed from Lia to get back into blogging. I started my first blog for 2010 with my astrology and this will be my random facts. This is the year of ensuring I finish the journey I started with the 12 week challenge at my gym. More of that later............time for the randoms.
1. I am scaredy cat............but not in the sense I am scared of spooky things. I am too scared to move out of my comfort zone, this is my downfall, which is really mismatched with my bravado attitude. Will do things on my own, like train, travel and go to movies but will not find the strength to leave the security blanket of a marriage that really is not a marriage. He is my friend and I don't want to hurt him.
2. I enjoy not having a close family and I feel guilty about it when others have no family! I am also glad I do not have a big family.
3. I do not like my job but do my job because it is easy. The job is not my 'oh my gosh, how lucky am I' type of job, I think that is yet to come. My dream is to have a 'Holistic' type of place in a beautiful rainforest setting where you can spend a day there. I would like to own it and rent out rooms/studios to others who wish to compliment the center ie personal training and yoga's of sorts, massages of all types, life coaching, general meeting place to discuss issues and problems over herbal teas and coffees with fresh and innovative food. It would also be a gallery of art of sorts. I would like to do this place with friends.
4. I love the beach, the ocean. It is soothing and it feels like home. This is not surprising as i am aquarian. I can sit and watch the waves and tidal ebbs for hours and find peace with it's constant movement.
5. I have discovered the world of herbal teas, the magical aromas that just tickles your senses.
6. I have ecclectic tastes and methods!
7. I have a lot but always seem to want more. This puzzles me and often frustrates me!
There we are, some very random facts about me.
Saturday, 2 January 2010
Yours is an unpredictable approach to life and love. Aquarians are facinated by the unusual and bored with the ordinary. You love being surrounded by people with friends coming from all walks of life. True Aquarius take people as they come and expect the same in return. No amount of cajoling will convince you to become involved in activities you don't believe in. When confronted with demands or rules, you rebel. You don't mind being asked to do something, but you do resent being told what to do!
Your Star Role: Shape Shifter................in the shamanic tradition, a shape shifter changes into another form (be it animal, human or mineral) to access certain strengths and perceptions. No physical morphing for you, but you will learn how to move between vastly different guises. It's a 'catch me if you can' game. Careers, relationships, even your persona - all are subject to change. Some will watch your progress with rapt fascination; others can't help but feel teased or frustrated with this constant change into different disguises.
2010 Overview: Good old fashioned practicality usually gets the best result. The trouble is you're bored with the tried and tested, and feel drawn towards thrill and adventure. So if unexpected offers arise, your'e likely to hop on board. Instict will help ou avoid any abstacles as you develop a feel for the right direction. Your emotional strength and determination make a powerful package, with any new study giving you the strength to follow through.
The Fire Horse either succeeds beyond our wildest imagination or goes down in flames; they are the movers and shakers of the world. . You tend to be volatile in the extreme and not afraid to take even the most dangerous risks. Depending on how much artistic talent you have, you can be a flamboyant, charismatic performer. You add excitement to our lives and are great to have around---when you can control your temper and innate restlessness.
Good news for the horses! Year 2010 might be one of the smoothest years for you. You will find bonds between your friends and relatives being built fairly easily. Keep a clear head when making decisions for you will find that plenty of decisions may sound familiar to one another but with very different outcomes. You may also tend to overfeed yourself in the upcoming year so be sure to keep on a healthy diet and exercise regularly.