Tuesday 2 June 2009

Oohhhh! I forgot..............

what having a period feels like! Not happy Jan, so over the pain! Doc says that if and when (which is now) I do get my periods back, the first couple maybe killers. You know what, give me DOMS anyday over this crap! Overit! I think I need to go take some naprogesics.

Okay whinge over and now moving on. Have been amazingly strict and clean with my eating. Did a good light weight session this morning (belly pain a little bit of a hinder on the strength side of things - so just had a play) with Chris. Did a bit of back and shoulders. I am hoping that I can have a good session tomorrow. I miss doing heavy weights sometimes and today was one of those days. You know I never realised how draining Ttom can be. Early to bed tonight I think. Going to be a late night tomorrow night, as it alway seems to be on State of Origin night. We as a group of friends, head over to ones place, have a pot luck dinner and then watch the game. So I will have to try and get my stuff together before I go out. Determined to keep on the current path, so plan and prepare is the way to go.

So a short and sweet post, not very comfortable atm. Talk soon..............

Ciao!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm hearing ya Doris. Aunt Flo is visiting me too and she is being a real bitch this month :) Nicole xx

Lisa Jane said...

I'm taking the easy way out seeing as mine sometimes leave me bed ridden.

Getting into the gym is sometimes impossible. So I'm off for an ablation and the docs have told me that should keep me free from Aunt Flo for five or so years.

Hope your feeling better.

LJ
xox

ss2306 said...

Where are you Scooby Doo?

Hope you're having an AWESOME day.