Thursday 26 February 2009

Success Tick off!



Yesterday's successes!
Food: Everything was eaten to plan. All measured and logged.
BMR: 1773
Food: 1467
Exercise: 652
Exercise: Upper body - back/shoulder/tri workout
Elliptical Trainer - interval approx 30mins
Emotions: All good, very much in a level place atm. I believe this week is all about karma - certain things have happened and been said that just appears to be 'karma' for me.
Physical: I have a niggling elbow injury and under the armpit injurt - elbow is a 'tennis elbow' which requires icing throughout the day. This will heal, just need to avoid upright rows and heavy forarm work. Under the armpit is totally muscle related and have been second guessing what is actually injured - serratus anterier......traps...........lats........delts........pecs...........??? So I am thinking it is about time I bit the bullet and went to a sports physiotherapist! But I think these injuries are hindered by the fact i am not taking any recovery supps atm either.

I have not taken any supps now for just under a week and half, keeping myself clear of everything until I go to Homeopath on Saturday. I am sure that there will be a series of blood tests done, I will also take my last lot. I only have to wait till Saturday. I will confer with coach afterwards.

Well that is all for today. Talk to you tomorrow.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Splice said...

Awsome stuff to hear your doing so well :-) Nothing like completing a day with a tick!
I hope your elbow and armpit get better soon.
Hugs,
Deb