Friday 27 February 2009

Uh Oh - Orange light!




Yesterday's Successes.
Food: ate 95% planned (missed afternoon meal) - had an extra strong coffee with 2 pods and 1 ameretti biscuit! Hence the orange light. Also this week, my breakfasts have been very easy and filling to say the least! A protein pancake made from following: 25gms LSA, 25gms Quinoa, 50gms of oats and cranberry mix, 4 egg whites. Yummmmmm! And easy to eat straight after training on way to work. Just nibble on it as driving. i seem to go with something for a while, then get sick of it and try something different. interesting, I have been looking for Quinoa for sometime in my regular shops, then when i finally find some in another shop, I seem to find it everywhere. So now I have a packet of rolled quinoa, quinoa flakes, split quinoa and whole quinoa. i don't think I am going to run out sometime soon.
BMR: 1786 cals
Food: 1369 cals
Exericise: 1315 cals
Training: 100% planned training done (spinning class), but boincing off walls with the extra strong coffee in afternoon, so went back to gym and did another 20 mins cardio and then did the new body balance launch - whew, new one is a bit challenging. Just waiting for coach to tsk tsk me for doing it! hehehehe. Did my last day of GBC lower body training today, really felt it in the butt when I did the lunge stage - I suspect that was caused by the body balance last night. Very focused on legs, butt and abdominals in this release.
Emotions: All good, very even keel still in place - really enjoying it atm. It feels so great not to be in a bad place, especially when you try and control it but it gets the better of you. Tis the end of the week. Really need to clean the house and yard.
Physical: Still have injury under armpit coming into play throughout the day as I move and do certain things. Tennis elbow not so bad this morning, but did do an icing protocal yesterday and then again today.

So heres to a good weekend, and succeeding in getting green ticks for both days!

Ciao!

0 comments: