Thursday 11 December 2008

Dreams???



Now I am not a person who dreams at night, never really did! But last night I had the worst night's sleep! I was talking to a friend briefly on the phone, she was telling she was retrenched on Friday, and that just scared the crap out of me! That it happened to someone that I know. So I obviously went to bed with a lot on my mind......................and started to dream. (nightmare!!) My dream was truly weird and yes i was retrenched in my dream. But the twist was, I was following my husband in a car he was fixing and it was doing weird things like going all over the road. I thought he was speeding so I phoned him and told him off. He then came to an intersection and crashed it into another persons car, who happened to be an elderly gentleman. I stopped on the side of the road, but sat in my car, thinking that it would be sorted soon, but when I looked up, I was watching my husband proceed to beat up this old man (now my husband is not a violent man in anyway, so I don't know what left field that came from). To cut a long story short, we were takend to court (and rightly so, if it had of been me, i would have done the same), but I had left David before the court case, but we lost everything? i then woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't sleep afterwards. Now this is pretty off the planet for me, as I said I never never dream, when I sleep, I really sleep. Obviously the economy is playing heavy on my mind both work and home wise. Anyway moving on............................

Yesterday was a good day, trained legs hard. Food was very tight and fluids kept up. Metal monster was every so kind with a dram of a drop, so pat on the back for that! Did spinning this morning with the lovely Nikki, who might I add looks great with her new additions - yep she has a new set of twins! Left the spin class, just as red faced as i was on saturday morning, like the photo below!

Got legs again tomorro morning, saturday is a rest day and then upper body on sunday with a bit of cardio. Was going to shout myself a new gym outfit from Gym Funky, but decided to pull my head in abit, and maybe reward myself for my birthday with an outfit (maybe even a size smaller.......fingers crossed).

Well hope you all have a great day

Ciao!

7 comments:

Splice said...

The economic crisis is effecting everyone, not many are immune from it I can tell you that much! So many people are stressed and being that time of the year it is causing more stress.
You dreams are coming from your subconscious, I wouldn't worry to much about it :-)

I dream every night and remember it the following day. Sometimes it's just a result of what's deep within my subconscious and other times it's well beyond that!

Glad you had a good leg session yesterday, keep on smashing it!

Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention. Hope you're loving the Duo outfit and it would be great to have you wearing more Gym Funky sometime soon. Check out our the new "Blue Fish" range too, it's pretty cool.

Keep up the training, and Stay Funky!

Chris Ledden
Gym Funky
www.gymfunky.com.au

Anonymous said...

Hi Doris, sometimes vivid dreams like that are our subconscious just trying to work things out. I don't think it's a prophetic dream, it's probably your 'higher self' as they say, just trying to work everything out. Cars and roads in dreams are apparently about life's journey. Perhaps you could think about what that means to you. Not meaning to get too deep. I am the same as Splice I dream regularly and remember most of them. Some, I know what they're about others are just bizzare. Others are what I call my adventure dreams where I seem to be savuing the world, and I am buggered when I wake up!

Anonymous said...

PS must check out this Gym Funky site!

Miss Positive said...

Wow that sounds like a full-on dream!! Those dreams kinda stay with you for a while dont they.

So THAT's what Nikki was talking about yesterday regarding her operation - I was wondering - and its hard to tell in a darkened cycle room!! It was a great class wasn't it!

Hilary xx

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Deb, it was certainly different dreaming for a change? Yep the recession is playing on everyone's mind and it amazes me that people always get put of just before xmas??? why then, why not before or after!
Hmmm a journey hey Essie??? Not some time soon, tapped out from Europe trip.
Chris, what fantastic stuff you have, I have to say It is great to see the thicker material coming back, it always lasts longer! Love the Duo, would like it in pink too.
Yep Hils, Nik decided she needed to have the twins added. I thinks she has 1-2 weeks left before she can get back on the bike. It was a great class! But then I have very few awful classes, as I pick and choose. I highly recommend Liz's class, if you ever feel like a casual visit to FF Indo! Track 7 is the killer!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Doris, Track 7 is just sooooo easy - NOT! He he. I did RPM 3 times this week, OMG the legs .... I think I'm addicted, I'll be interstate for about 10 days and be scowering around for a class. Now that's sick.