Monday 8 December 2008

What ! No AIR CON!

I bet everyone is sick of seeing this photo! it certainly has done the rounds! Man, want a good workout with heaps of sweat, do a spin class for 60mins with no airconditioner, sit in the corner, where the fan doesn't get you and work at it till you are so dizzy, you almost fall off your bike. Did anyone notice David in the second row, he had a swimming pool at his feet! LOL
OMGosh - talk about a hot hot spin class! Awesome ladies! It was so fantastic to catch up with Steph, Nicole, Shelley and Lisa, great to finally catch up with Carolyn once again (May 2008 was the last time) and to meet the awesome Fernster and last but not least it was good to see Liz (who did train till she almost puked) That track 7 (which became track 9 in the 60min class) is just a killer! I think this would be the first spin class where my aversion to fans was swayed!
so i don't know about you guys, by late afternoon, it was taking its toll on me, was looking pretty cruisy laying on the couch watching a dvd! IN FRONT OF THE FAN.

So what is it with photos and headspace and my stupid emotions!!! ARghhh!

Friday night, went to my works xmas party, remind me next year to wear flat shoes at the pub, my feet were just killing me by the end of the night, i ended up wearing my sons shoes walking to the carpark in the rain, while he was in socks. LOL, he was so drunk, he didn't even realise he was walking in socks...........told him I wasn't washing them, just throw them straight out. It was funny seeing my son so drunk with his mate Jeremy. I was being a good girl and only had 2 drinks for the entire night. You know it gets a bit old hat when you always go to functions, or bbqs, or parties, and you don't drink and everyone around you gets so drunk. they yell at you, they lean all over you, they proceed to tell you how you should be doing it!

So heres to another healthy and planned week on the journey to the BEHAG!

CIAO!

4 comments:

Splice said...

I LOVE the photo Doris :-) Wish I was there too, maybe next time.
Debs xxx

Magda said...

Dori I love the photo and I hope I can have a similar one when I come up to train with Liz in January.

Cheers

Magda

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Frigging Absolutely! Would be an absolute honour to do a spin class with you too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Doris, I just love RPM. Track 7is a real mongrel isn't it! Did it tonight, thought my legs would drop off. Can't imagine without air con!