Friday 5 December 2008

Only to go back for more!!

Oh, I am so so so so so so so sore! Did a huge leg workout yesterday with the "coach". My hands and fingers are so sore from gripping the bar without straps for rackpull deadlifts (heavy) and so many sets! My chest is sore from doing front squats - something that I am going to have to get used to - not liking them but definately see the difference in doing them. My chest is sore because of the bar that goes accross it. My back is sore already from this morning! Well not sore but very very tight. Please, god of muscle, please don't let me be sore tomorro for when I do the psycho spin class from hell!!!!

All good on the exercise front - weights are just coming along nicely - am seeing some very good increases in strength and endurance. Best pb - can do chest flyes, full range (very deep and full extension), with 15kg dumbbells very comfortably for a full set. Wahoo! 17.5kg look out, here I come. Cardio has been short but very very intense.

Food has been very tight except for last night, had a minor mishap and boy my stomach is paying for it today. Also had a spike on the metal monster, could be from some serious doms or even the mishap last night - no matter, knowing my weekly pattern, it is due for a spike anyway. Would so kill for a massage, a nice long all over massage. Got to get there one day!

Head space a little screwed today, but that is another matter, something I need to improve on - build my little wall a little higher so that I don't get disappointed again. Make myself just that little harder, not to get upset over stupid things.

All in all, It is going to be a nice weekend. Hope you all have a good one. Talk to you soon.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love RPM? I can imagine tomorrow's psycho class will be a corker! All the best with it.

SeLiNa said...

Looks like FUN! Even without the air-con. That must have been hell though :)