Wednesday 3 December 2008

U Beaut ozi Ute!

Okay, again I have taken a few days to blog again. i always open up the page at work to start one,but something comes up, I close and then never think about it.



So lets start with an update of what has happening over last few days. I reached another low on the metal monster, to spike again but this is now such a routine with my "Intelligent Body" that I know what to expect on certain days! It is consistant to say the least! but we are having movement! Wahoo!



training wise, I am getting increasing in strength as well. I have made some awesome increases in weights - which I just love. Have a training session with 'Coach' tomorrow, which I am promised to be totally smashed! Need some serious rest tonight.



I also have decided that I now like my ute! Have always loved sports cars and one day will get back into them, but since I sold my little MX5 (so cute), I now am a proud owner of a VY-SPack Commodore (another thing that I really didn't like, but they are not so bad after all, just a preference thing). This is the youngest car i have ever owned so all the new gadgety things are great, like auto lights, the radio stays on when you turn car off and remove keys, doors lock when you put it into gear etc etc etc. I know I know, small things amuse small minds! hehehehe! But undertaking the philosophy, it is a car, that gets me from A to B, it is an automatic, makes it easier for traffic while driving to and from work in peak hour and it is a ute, can carry more shit! LOL think the husband is regretting getting me the ute, as I come home with more stuff! Here is a picture of the U Beaut, ozi Ute!

Ahhh! xmas is nearly here and I am dreading it. The best thing is, we have agreed not to go anywhere this year, home time and relax time and the best for me GYM TIME! Wahoo! I get to play during the day! Now that brings a smile to my face. A friend asked what was on my wish list for xmas presents, and you know what, I actually only have one wish - BEHAG! i want results, that will be the best present I could ever have! But alas only I can give myself that present and my intelligent body! So its all up to me! As for the boys, well I am over giving them hints, so this year I am saying nuting! If they can not think for themselves, then thats too bad for me! Its not the gift you get, but the thought process behind it that makes a gift special!

Well I best be getting back to work, a few more hours to go.

Ciao!

0 comments: