Saturday 20 December 2008

Time for catchup!

Whoa, what a week I have had. It has been so busy at work, that I really haven't had time to post or blog. A bit amiss I know, but what can I say........................ where does the time go??

Okay so where did I leave off and what do I have to tell.

I had a spike last weekend then nice drop each day until thursday. I had a german pretzel along with rye sandwich for lunch, which produce a massive spike. So bread is my poison it appears and results in very high spikes. So now to find alternatives that will give me better results. I do love wraps from stores but when I make them, they don't taste the same. All the ingredients are the same just doesn't taste the same. Weird hey.

Anyway food had been good until the Thursday, when I had too much bread for my body's liking. Training also suffered this week due to massive amount of work, hav been starting around 5.30am in the morning and leaving around 6pm. So gymtime was compromised. No matter, about to have almost 2 weeks off work so I will catchup on all my gym time.

Life is just moving along at the moment no special information that stands out to share. All good with everything, just madly busy and trying to get on top of it all at work.

I will try and catch up again this weekend.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Shar said...

Hey Dori
I no longer eat bread as it does that to me, I am also eating gluten free and I have responded really well.

Enjoy your 2 weeks off!
Shar x