Wednesday 12 August 2009

First brush stroke with Michelangelo!



Well first training session with "Michelangelo" and man I am sore already. Totally different style of training - trying to totally confuse my body. As I am so used to cardio (just cardio) and weights (heavy weights), he has combined the two with a more aerobic weights sessions. So I am in aerobic phase for 1 whole hour. Lots of sets, lower weights - trisets, supasets, and drop sets! Then intervals incorporated at the same time. A real mix up of things..............very different. Will be interesting. Lets just say my heart was in my mouth most of the time...........but I am sure this will get easier as the weeks move on.

But on the sore side, I am already sore from what I have been doing the last 3 days, boxing last night was a killer sessions - lots of massive hits, abs, jump squats and split squats. I don't think I am looking forward to tomorrow. But in saying that, I do have today to have a couple naps throughout if I wish.

Short post, enjoy your day. Hey where is the sunshine............supposed to be 25 day????

0 comments: