Tuesday 4 August 2009

Energy in Motion

Whoops! Haven’t blogged in a week…………

So what is new since last post. Well life is still pretty great, cycles are back to normal at the moment, which in turn also has keep emotions normal. I read an article about emotions being fascinating. I don’t know who the author is but I will script some of their words. “E-motion, or Energy put into motion. That is what our emotions do. They move energy and bring things into motion, or…….manifestation. The force behind what we feel is what allows us to create. First we have our thoughts, or perceptions. But it is the emotional energy, the fuel, that allows something to get created.”

So now I am looking at emotion in a different light…………an energy source that creates an action, be it a bad action or a good action. If you don’t like the emotion that you are feeling, think of a different outcome and hopefully a different emotion will follow (one for the best presumably) Take responsibility : to realize that it is you and no one else that creates your thoughts, your feelings and most of all……………your actions. Have you ever thought about what you value in life? Being true to yourself is being clear about what you value in life! You are responsible for your choices, decisions and actions. Don’t give energy to the negative thoughts!


What have been my choices, decisions and actions of late…………oh yeah, I have committed to my gym’s 12 week challenge! Arghhh! Okay okay…. Positive thoughts, create that positive emotion! Hmmmmmm ……. Let me see……hmmmm…. Nope still scared! Got caught in a weak moment and signed the dotted line. Well now that I have done it, I may as well have a bloody good go at it, so I am up for a very strict, very tiring and very sore 12 weeks ahead of me. It starts on the 24th August. Here is my committed oath “No one can stop me from getting that fabulous body and good health except me!” Time for me to be responsible! Remember, the mind is always in charge! Get motivated. I know you can do it and now is the time to prove it to yourself ! Time to win!

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out” Robert Collier

“Keep your eye on the prize. Your goals are like directions to your destination, you have to first plan them out in your mind and then put yourself in drive and don’t take your foot off the gas until you get there” Tony Catanzaro

Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's awesome Doris. Good luck, I know you will do well!!!
Remember, you already have the body you want underneath the doona covers. Summer's coming, time to change to sheets!!!!!
I wish I had some of your muscle, you rock girl !!!

xoxo sab

Fifi said...

Yeeehar!!!

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out” I am just starting to truly understand that quote now and getting excited about it too!

Very excited for you of course LOL!!!!!

SeLiNa said...

Go girl!! How exciting :))
I think most people get that photo that they're not allowed to in the Sistine Chapel!! ha ha... or actually, maybe I didn't take one there, did the right thing and bought a postcard... I did get into trouble somewhere by a crazy lil Italian woman... ;)