Saturday 27 September 2008

ANB Qld Titles

Well just got back from the pre-judging at the ANB, sadly could not stay for the night show, so I don't know the placings until I get a text.



First two pictures is Novice Masters Physique. Young Traci is the first to compete from my gym. She has an amazing amount of muscle. Will let you all know soon enuf how she placed when I get a text.


Second was Tara and unfortunately Harmony. I did not know they would be in same category and I felt guilty having to cheer both of them on, so I didn't yell out much. Bit hard when my table was yelling for Harmony and I wanted to yell for Tara. But both look amazing. I am so proud of Tara.


So I also met Liz in person, what a nice lady. Methinks I need to get to know her a whole lot more. Also met the lovely Deb who was at her sponsors stand. Of course lovely Lindy was there, didn't get to talk to her too much as she was always surrounded by people as per usual. Steph and Ali was there as well. Met the lovely Maryanne who might I add is looking very muscled up! As per normal I always get so fired up after a show. Can't wait for the results.
Talk to you soon.
Ciao!

0 comments: