Tuesday 30 September 2008

Renewed Vigour!

Amazing what a good night sleep and a little venting/reflection does to ones soul! I have woken up this morning happy, healthy, ready to do exercise. I also had a bit of a detox session yesterday without planning it. The raw veges I have been adding to my salad, along with all my supps, certainly hit the mark yesterday afternoon. Whoosh! I think you get the picture! hehehehe ..............tummy feels flatter even though it doesn't look like it.
I am getting hungrier of late, especially when eating times are due, like right now, even after eating my breakfast an hour later than normal. So I am going to hang out for another 1/2 hour, so as to even the timing out a bit. Food was fantastic yesterday, looking forward to another great day today. Mind you in saying that, food was fantastic according to me, may be scrutinised by others as somethings are wrong! by all means please do not hesitate to comment.

Did a 30min hill climb on the spinning bike this morning before an hour of weights - chest and tris. Actually went light in my weights due to the chest injury I have, but changed the counts down and back (slow down 4 slow up 4) with no hold at end of rep. This was a good burn, more burn than the normal feel of a heavy weight. Always good to mix the weight session up a bit.

Doing a bit of study on CLA and am liking what I read. CLA has been the subject of a variety of research in the past several years, and findings also suggest that some of the benefits of CLA include the following:

Increases metabolic rate
Decreases abdominal fat
Enhances muscle growth
Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
Lowers insulin resistance
Reduces food-induced allergic reactions
Enhances immune system

As fish oil repeats on me so badly, I found that CLA does not.

On a reflection note:
Mistakes can happen. If you have made a mistake learn from it and try something different. Keep your goals in mind and adopt a flexible approach. It takes lots of efforts and hours to achieve an extraordinary result. Try more things and eventually you will get it right. It may look risky but that is one way to know whether something will work. Your fears will dissipate when you take action. Do the thing even when you are afraid and unsure of its consequence. (this line is for you Liz, reply to your comment on email) Your emotion will match your actions. Have faith in yourself and your dreams. Take more risks, act with courage and look forward with hope.
It takes one action and one step at a time to produce your desired result.
With each result, your learning, experience and confidence will grow. You will develop the strengths to overcome any challenge.

Well thats it for me at the moment, catchya lata!

Ciao!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Hiya D, big fan of CLA here!! I have been taking it for over 2yrs now.

Sounds like you are going great guns this week!! I look forward to seeing you this weekend and hearing you bellow at me too ;o)

Tara xx