Friday 28 November 2008

From sausages to rings falling off fingers!

Okay, so how was your week?
Mine started mediocre as you already know, but it got better as the week came on. I had drops everyday since the swelling and today, my rings are sliding around my fingers. Woot woot!
I was expecting some very severe DOMS from Monday, a repercussion from the punishment I inflicted on myself, but no - no real pain, except this morning, when I did romanian deadlifts, my glutes reminded me that I was not a nice person on monday. But my upper body, now there are some serious hurting going on there, and I only trained it yesterday morning! I am thinking that I didn't give myself enough recovery time from upper body on Tuesday morning. I had a brainfart and forgot it was cardio morning yesterday, walked into the gym and started doing my usual upper body stuff! Go figure - no matter will just have to do the cardio either tomorrow or Sunday.

Also I was expecting TTOM, as it is exactly 4 weeks since the last cycle. But nothing yet..........could be still early days yet. Hopefully it is still coming into a natural cycle.

Now thanks to LJ and The Fernster, I have discovered that I like Ed Hardy clothing range, but it is pricey! So I am setting myself up a reward for my birthday, if I can reach a mini goal I have set for myself, i will buy me something, and seeing that there is now a shop in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast, it will be much easier than buying online. I just love the Black Razor Back Singlet - Black Geisha or a hot pink tank - Davy Jones Locker (currently looking for picture atm) Thanks Lia for the tidbit! One other reward I am giving myself is a "Camilla Dress" wow there are some very dreamy collections there. All silk! But just stunning!

BEHAG is finally on track and heres to hoping that it absolutely stays on track.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO GO EH

it is pricey isnt it Dori BUT that was my goal - instead of "treating" myself with food, I made a promise to myself that IF i achieved my goal to qualify for the Nationals, I would shout myself my EH stuff.....now that was inspiration for me!!! Keep it going DORI xx

Tara said...

Well I for one, cannot wait to see you in your EH shirt and Camilla Dress!! I know you will in them very soon. Keep it going sweetie!!

Tara xx

Tara said...

haha that should be..... be in them very soon ;o)

Anonymous said...

Go Dori, that is now my reward for all things diet and traning. I'll put a pic on my blog of my gym bag. Its cute as, and hubby can use it to. So its good all round.

Well thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Hugs
LJ

Nicole said...

Awesome work Dori! Can't wait to see you in your new gear! Nicole xx

Fifi said...

OMG I love those clothes! I searched madly on the net with fingers crossed and YES! they have a shop in Perth! (in the Myer basement). But too pricey for me right now. I am going to promise myself something for reaching my goal weight (or body fat % which ever comes first). 20kg to go so I've got some time to save!

Cheers

Frankie

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Hey Frankie
You know the beauty about the Camilla dresses, they are a one size fits all, Off course the thinner you are, the better they look.
You should check out the catalogue on www.camilla.com.au
Awesome stuff.