Monday 27 July 2009

How good is the world!


What a fantastic place we live in! Don't you agree?

On a bit of a high atm.................what can I say! I know what was wrong with me last week and now fixed! check!
Had a phat time last night at the concert of what I think is one the best performers yet! P!nk. Check!
Spent the night with good friends! Check!
Got this Thursday off work! Check!
Full of energy! Check!
Monthly cycle is back to normal! Check!

Righto, lets go! So how was everyone elses weekend?? as you know mine was pretty great. First weight session tomorrow after a week off with the 'parasite'! Yep that was what was wrong with me.............I apparently had a parasite in my gut. Where do you get that you ask.........don't worry I asked that too. Dirty food to be exact. I had had suffered from something similar about 12 years ago, but every since then I do not eat anything I buy before washing it, so what went wrong this time......................I ate someone elses food! Cherries to be exact! New thing I learnt, don't trust that all food is clean, irregardless of where you. But the hardest thing, how do you check without being rude???

Be interesting to see how my strength has improved with one week off. Or not? hehehe but with me usually I do have strength gains after time off. Back and shoulders tomorrow, legs wednesday, legs, abs and biceps Thursday and chest and triceps on Friday.

Nothing much else to talk about atm, very tired after such a late nite last night,so its byby and see you tomorrow.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Good to see you back. Ex TopEnd Girl - cyberstalked, now Esme..... but really still Erika

LizN said...

Glad to hear you're feeling good, Dori :)