Saturday 8 November 2008

For Lia

I Do Believe by Jennifer Janiszewski

There is nothing i can do, to make her come back
There are no words I can say, that can replace the words you long to hear

There are no answer's I can give, that will satisfy your questions
There is not another soul I can introduce you to that will ever replace her
And, there is no love I can offer that will ever replace the love you shared

I can not promise your broken heart will ever be complete
I will not say it could have been worse
I will not deny it was a tragedy
I will not lie and tell you she will come back

She never really left
I do promise she hears you when you speak
I will say she loves you no matter the distance
I will not deny she is in a better place
And, I will not lie; she is waiting to greet you someday

She is every step you take
She is in everything you do
She is the air you breathe
She is every beat of your heart

" She is like the wind. You can not see her...but you will always feel her"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is truly beautiful, thank you Doris. *crying* :o( xxx