Sunday 23 November 2008

A long overdue post!

Well bloggers, I have been amiss in blogging of late. No real excuse, just busy with life, exercise and reading.................yep, that is what I have been doing almost every night after work and my daily grind at home, I unwind with a couple of good books that I now have read twice because they were so good. So now I have computer time to dedicate to!

So what has happened in the last week. Well "Dr Frankenstein" coach has me doing a few things to monitor my reactions to certain things. Scale weight has a definate pattern to it now and I do have a wave pattern that seems to happen. i did have a good drop during the week, actually I was quite chuffed with the results and then doms and circulatory recovery issues came into play and the scale weight spiked yet again, but not so high this time. Bread is definately an issue with me so I will have to avoid as much as possible, looking for better alternatives at all times.

Training has just been absolutely awesome. I am still loving those box squats and I did better than the last heavy set, with doing a set with 35kg each side of the olympic bar and managed 8 strong full sets. Do you know the hardest part is the rising, once you place yourself onto the step, getting back up is such a killer on the quads, glutes and abs! Best workout is for the abdominals. Then to jump straight into dumbbell step ups, my legs truly are shaking by the time I finish. I have been getting stronger in my chest again, and the old injury is starting to fade away to almost nothing. Some days I do get a small twinge but its all good.

I did Coach's RPM class on Saturday and I must say that I loved it. So good to get a different sort of spinning class from someone different. I must say that all the spin instructors I have followed, everyone is different from the other, and each one is as hard as it comes. Track 7 is an absolute killer Liz, and it totally left me red faced as per the evidence on the photo. LMAO!

Personal life on hold atm, until I get time off work to have a good think and look at what I really need to change in my life to make my life a little happier or maybe smoother. I am very happy in myself, but you can always use improvement right?? Slowly but surely some changes are being made.

Also talking about changes, small changes are happening on the BEHAG journey, just not as fast as I would like it, but you know what, that doesn't matter as the current journey is enjoyable atm. I mean, size is dropping slightly, I am getting stronger, body is starting to act normal again...................!

Until next post, which I promise to keep a little more regular, have a great week! I know I will.

Eat well and train hard!

0 comments: