Friday 29 May 2009

Goodluck!

First: to all competing. I will be there cheering and hooting and cat wahling ya all!
I really do not know who is competing tomorrow except for a few:
Like Traci - friend at my gym. Traci is at the reception desk every morning, making a great start to my day every weekday with a smile and a very friendly hello. Have known Traci for about 5 years now, watched her grow into her now addiction of competing in physique! Fingers crossed lovey! Trust me, if I could wolf whistle I would. Instead I will just yell~




Next is Splice (Deb), we have all followed her journey on her blog and quite frankly I am excited to get there and watch her strut her stuff. Go girl!

So to everyone else who I have missed and know, good luck. and to all competitors - knock their socks off, wishing it was me.

Ciao!

0 comments: