Sunday 31 May 2009

Crisis Centre

Well hey there.



It looks like that I have a personal crisis that I must deal with while keeping true to my regained vigour in my quest. This is okay, it can only strengthen me, the only thing is that money will be very very tight for a little while, so all treats are out atm, and a learning curve on learning how not to spend so much. Unfortunately with this slight problem, it will affect my allowance for a trainer and coach. No matter, I will not let this affect my determination.



So enough of that, not to bore you any more of it all.



On another subject, all the boys and girls looked fantastic yesterday, shame I couldn't stay for the final event at the ANB show. What a total surprise being able to catch up with the awesome "Fernster". Hey girl you are looking very happy. I am still busting to find out how Traci went. I have lost her mobile and as I am not in the gym tomorrow morning, I now have to wait till gym on tuesday. Damn! And how good did Deb looked and she got third place. Wahoo! all that work certainly paid off. Well done and congratulations.



Well I have better sign off, I am going on a walk down to pick up the car we currently have for sale on the common.



Talk soon.



Ciao!

1 comments:

Splice said...

Hi Chook!
It was great seeing you at the show, glad you had a good day.
Hugs,
Debs xxx