Monday 4 May 2009

No longer a teenager!


Happy twentieth Son! 03/05/89.
Phew, can you believe it. I gave birth to this child twenty years ago. I did a little sum the other day and this child for his schooling has cost me almost $80,000.00 but you know what, it turned out for the good. On all accounts he is a typical annoying sometimes rude to his parents type of child but to others, he is a polite child who does respect others space. Christopher was an accident but an accident I am glad that happened. He is turning out to be a very self assured man and I do believe the schooling we have given him helped there. He did go to a private school for 13 years (starting in prep and finishing in year 12) now is in his 3rd year uni studying Spatial Science. Right now he is probably nursing a hangover at a hotel apartment somewhere down the coast with many of his mates. Ahhhh, I remember when I did things like that, only we didn't know about 'Jelly Shots'. Spent saturday afternoon making gazillions jelly shots for him to take down the coast. He had Life Saver duties yesterday afternoon, then I beleive they were going to party pretty hard. Good on him.
Look out the 21st. I have a photo of him as a two year old, lying full eagle spread, naked as a jaybird with just a pair of gumboots on, fast asleep. Can not wait to blow that up. Better start saving now, think it will be a big one.
Ciao!

0 comments: