Tuesday 14 July 2009

Have you ever................

Have you ever had something just go snap? I am talking about things just falling into place. Well atm the food has just fallen into place. Talk about getting it right. Tonite as an example I had turkey breast strips, stir fried with green beans with mandarin juice and greek herbs with rosemary. Very yum.

Had a good day gym time - a nice hard session with weights - back and shoulders then an awesome session boxing. Total shoulder conditioning. I have ordered myself a punching bag that should get here in a couple of weeks, this will be great on weekends, do a bit of a round or two with the bag. Can't wait.

tomorrow I have off as my aunts are visiting from Melbourne and want to catch up..............they are a bit of work but harmless enough. I haven't seen them for such a long while. They are 5 & 8 years older than me, so more along my age group rather than my mothers. hehehehe. Most annoying thing is I miss State of Origin tomorrow night, would be good to see a total white wash by the Queenslanders. My son is lucky, he is actually going to the game. Anyways, they wont hit Brisbane until lunch, so I am going to have a good 3 hours at the gym..........1 hour walking, 1 hour weights - probably legs and then an hour of body balance to stretch it all out. Then off to meet the relis...............

Well I best go now and get some beauty sleep. hehehehe

Ciao!

0 comments: