Monday 13 July 2009

How hungry do you get for it?


So what makes that dedication an all time consuming hunger for you??? In my mind I go through pictures of myself, of what I would look like, the finished product. But what keeps that picture alive in the waking hours of the day, the day where you start off great, but somehow gets lost by the end of it!!!

Now I have announced that I am trying to work my way back from the Abyss, stepping around the edge, toying with the ability to stay out or fall back in.. What is it that makes this all seem so hard. I should be so motivated and yet I don’t appear to be. If only we knew how the inner functions of the brain work? To remember to flick that switch on and keep it on!

So today the food has been of good quality and equal proportions (you would be proud of how many veges I am getting in Liz), I have eaten 3 meals so far today and I am soooooooo full! But I know the answer to that. I have slowly dwindle my food intake over the last 6 weeks, that I was not eating enuf and then having a binge on something totally wrong. So I have to now teach this body once again to accept good whole food, at set times – all the while making sure I get the correct macros in at the right times. Back to feeling sooooooo full. This too will pass, as my body starts getting used to eating again, it will start looking for the food required at the set times. All a matter to flicking the switch on and keeping it on.

Looking at the girls who competed this weekend and they all looked sooooo hot, I want that too but I have to get it, work it and just do it. Nobody else can get me there, it has to be me, so it is up to me to get my game plan on. Looking back over my blogs, I don’t know how many times I have said this and quite frankly I think I sound like a broken record. It is a matter to getting my head in the right spot again and adhering to what I want, let nothing stand in my way.


Ciao!

1 comments:

Fifi said...

Don't worry if you sound broken, it's a good record LOL! I have the same one!