Wednesday 15 July 2009

Train like a beast!


Yep that was me today......................the legs! Super heavy squats(100kg), Dumbell weighted lunges (12.5kg) off bosu ball supaset with supa heavy deadlifts(80kg), finish off with single leg 45deg pushes(120kg). Then on tready for an hour hike at a very steady pace, then stretched it out in body balance! Then tonight walked for miles for dinner and now I am sitting here thinking I am going to have some pretty serious DOMS. Someone have a spare hanky?????

How good did it feel to have today off work and spend 3 hours at the gym.............awesome. then caught up with a special friend and had a nice chicken salad for lunch, home to wait for aunts to arrive from Melbourne, drive over to Redcliffe from Logan Village, have dinner, a walk, a chat, a coffee and little bit of cake (1 slice shared amoungst 3), chatted up a very cute greek boy - could almost turn me into a 'cougar' but way too young. more walk then drive home to find Qld lost football...................shame I was really hoping for a whitewash!

Need to go and prepare my meals for tomorrow. Talk soon.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doris, you are my hero, I want to do what you do ... just have to go to the gym regularly... this is happening!!!!!