Wednesday 4 March 2009

And that's how it is done!



Well today just rocks!

Food planned, eaten and logged. All good food. Water on target

BMR: 1733
Food: 1459

Training: Cardio Cardio Cardio! Did steady state on 4 machines at 75% perception. Left the gym absolutey dripping wet. Was asked on way of gym did I do some high intensity stuff..............nuh uh! just have this awesome cooling system within this weird body.
Emotions: The world rocks atm!
Physical: Wow is all I can say. My under armpit injury feels like it is not there except for the reminder of the bruising left by the pressure point release by physiotherapist. Can I say I just love her to death.............she has made my gym time so much easier.
Recovery: Legs were a little sluggish on xtrainer, but then I did have it at a level 10 and trying to maintain rpm at 65-70. But all good on other machines. Elbow played up twice today, but got into pressure points as shown by Louise and pain goes away and all is good. Did my tennis ball homework on my under armpit pressure point - that was a little painful as the area is still bruised from therapist yesterday.

Now why does the world rock. Well over the weekend, my metal monster spikes almost equated to a 3kg increase (all doms and fluid - thats a fact)and I have a theory and note this is only a theory, about my body not liking the heat. I love the feeling of heat and don't mind it but it may appear that my body has different ideas. Now I work in airconditioning, drive an aircoonditioned car and go to an airconditioned gym, so weekdays I remain pretty cool throughout the day and arrive home early evenings when it is cooler. But on weekends, I do exercise outside in heat, clean house in heat, garden in heat and seem to spike almost every weekend. Sorry got off the story there, What I am trying to say, in 2 days I have dropped 3kg and brought me to my new all time low. Wahoo! Lets keep this cycle going I say!

Ciao!

3 comments:

Fifi said...

Onya Doris!

Gotta love the all time lows!

Have another great day tomorrow.

ss2306 said...

Awesome work Doris. Can feel your headspace through my computer screen and am loving your pump. Making me feel rocking also. Keep it up. You're doing unreal!

Em said...

Thats smashing hun,
Proves your onto a good thing :)
Em:)