Tuesday 3 March 2009

Check in Time!



Wahoo! Rockin it today!
woke up this morning ready to walk on the clouds.
Food: planned, eaten 100% and logged

BMR: 1803cals
Food: 1448cals

Training: Weights 50mins and 30 mins steady treadmill
Emotions: In a very good place, the world is pretty fantastic atm.
Physical: That is feeling good too. I had the same niggling this morning but coach put me onto a great sports physio and after seeing her just once, my underarm pit injury is the best it has felt in several months. FANTASTIC! I have some pressure point exercises to do every night with a tennisball. It feels so great.



It appears my injurt is internal rotator cuff, but not a drastic injury...........phew! It appears that my interal cuff muscles are very tight and as a result all the surrounding muscles are affected as well. This is why the pain is not localised but travelling in the armpit area. So I am to have some serious pressure point work done with homework inbetween with a tennis ball for more pressure point releases. All I can say is thank goodness. I had a horrible suspicion that it may have been a tear. Now that injury as been identified, there are 2 more to go......knee and foot. The beauty of this wonderful discovery is that I do not have stop training in anyway at all.

Talk again soon

Ciao!
xx

0 comments: