Wednesday 25 March 2009

Has that much time gone by????

Oh boy! Long time no blog. Have been a bit busy and also sadly, got busted at work for too much time on internet. So time to pull back the reins a bit and now have to blog of a night time, to which I have very limited time (I NEED MY SLEEP). So bare with me as my blogs may just have to wait till weekends now. Bummer.

What have I been up to the last couple of weeks. Well training, eating, sleeping, training, eating and sleeping…………………..and very little movement towards my BEHAG. I am now about 7kg behind my forecast weight, so time to crack a whip or two. Although training is not the problem, food is, it needs to be tightened a lot more. I have been playing around with food under coaches instructions and definitely have discovered that I may just be wheat intolerant. My emotions didn’t seem to play up much since starting on a new pattern, except for one night, but I felt that coming on and wrote to coach about it. But instead of it continuing through for several days, it was all good the next morning. Got to love that.

You know, I do believe emotions do play a lot with the way you travel in your quest of body fat eradication. I often and I really mean often get quite down on myself about the very very very very slow process of losing that body size. Especially when you train so hard and eat pretty clean most of the time. Always in deficit to my daily BMR with food intake and exercise taken. I often wonder what people think of me at the gym, they do see me working so hard at it but I never seem to change shape! I know it is all in my head and as most of you would have experienced at one time or another, it is really hard to control sometimes. It is bit like a Ferris wheel – one minute your on top and then one minute your on the bottom. The hardest part of the journey is that you can see yourself getting negative on yourself but you can’t stop yourself from doing it, no matter how many times you say to yourself – it is all part of the journey and the journey is obviously a long slow one. I AM WILLING TO SEE HOW AND WHERE I NEED TO CHANGE! ALL IS WELL, AND EVEN BETTER THINGS ARE COMING MY WAY!

I have noticed my body has actually changed shape though. I am carrying more around my middle torso, but more in front than all the way round. Yuckkyy, I am looking like my relatives! Damn, genetic pre-disposition just sucks! But makes me all the more determined to get into it harder, only recovery time now is taking a little longer – I am sorer longer, my feet hurt longer and the reduction is taking longer! Pooohheeeyy! It can only get better yeah????

But with all that being said, I still get up at 4.30am in the morning, go to the gym, slog it out for 90 odd minutes, measure and eat my food – keeping it as clean and as natural as possible, avoid all processed stuff possible day in and day out. Enjoying training – love weights and getting into some really good cardio sessions of late. Been doing some real doosey leg workouts, like the GBC training and a Tready/Bike/Lunge triple play (ow!).

Now this part is for LJ, if she reads this. Honey, it really doesn’t matter what the ex is up to. You have got to remember it is your life and who gives a rats arse about what she does and thinks. You need to concentrate on keeping you happy, your man happy and generally making life more simpler for you. From all accounts, I think she is so insanely jealous of you, that the only way she can get back at you is to talk about your health issues to other people, putting you down. What you need to do is show her that you are not phased by her silly belittling actions. I know it is really hard to do, but you are already on the right track about not caring if she reads what you write. Remember, this is your blog, not hers! The reason we blog is because we want to put our journey down on paper and BUT we have to not worry about what others think about what you are doing otherwise don’t blog it. Remember, a blog is a public domain unless you make it private.

Now on another note, Work has been crazy mad, but still in the back of my mind I do worry about the loss of income. So I have started a little venture on my own and atm it is a bit of a secret, just waiting to see if it will take off. It is doing one of the things I love to do. Sorry for being so secretive but all will be revealed as soon as the settling in and processing phase has begun.

Farout, do you realize it is the end of March already and the next round of competitions start in 8 weeks time. Getting excited, as I will be seeing so many people I know up on stage competing……………..I won’t know who to yell for! Coach will definitely get one of the loudest yells.

Well had better sign off and get on with work. I sort of cheated with this blog. I wrote it in word then logged on to the blog and just copy paste it. Hehehehe! I can still blog but not online.

Have a fantastic day.

Ciao!

6 comments:

Stephanie Davis said...

nice to hear how you're going doris- can't wait to see you at the comps soon! i bet i'll be seeing big changes! :)

ss2306 said...

Wondered where you had gotten to!

Nice to hear where and how you've been Doris.

Keep on keeping on. It may be slow but it's definately worth it.

Looking forward to seeing you at comp, if not sooner.

I'll be the one in the electric blue kini so I'll be hearin' your yells right?

Splice said...

Welcome back to blog land Doris :-)

I know you feel frustrated about not getting the results you want fast but you are getting results and this is a great progress. You are losing body fat at a steady rate which is the right way to drop body fat. Just continue doing what your doing and you will reach your goals.

I look forward to seeing you again at the up and coming comps.

Deb x

Anonymous said...

DORI

So good to hear your "voice" again!!!

Keep it going honey - this journey isnt supposed to be easy but it's not supposed to be hard either - you love training - the rest will follow ;) xxx

Anonymous said...

Doris technically you weren't blogging, you were just copying and pasting. I like your style. LOL!! xxx

Lisa Jane said...

Thanks Dori, her words and her actions aren't having such a big effect on me anymore. She can say what she wants but its only true if I let it be.

I'm glad to see you blogging again and its good to see things are improving.

Love

LJ
xox