Monday 9 March 2009

Madly catching up!

Hey Hey

Still madly catching up, and sadly I can not longer spend as much time at work on th e internet, as I have been pinged for spending some quality time on the net. My fault though as I will log in and often just leave it open all day. So time to step away from the net, so it will take me a little longer to catch up with everything, but no worries, I will get there.

Slept in this morning, head was very thick and fuzzy. So no gym time.

Food: Not planned but well chosen and logged. A little under in veges but that was because I was unprepared for today. Better choices for tomorrow, most food already prepared and ready to go.
Training: Nothing today. Call it a recovery day
Emotions: All good, in fact the best so far after spending time with my parents. They are seriously a lot of work and more times than none I walk away quite emotionally drained and feeling belittled. But as I told coach went away with a game plan and it played out well.
Recovery: My arches on my feet were a little tender from running on Saturday, so I wore my sports shoes all weekend during the day.

Well a short a sweet post tonight as I have CK and forum to catch up.

Ciao!

0 comments: