Friday 6 March 2009

Oh Pulease!



Never got to get to blog yesterday so I am doing two days in a row. So here goes.:

Thursday:

scale drop again...............a whole 100gms! Whoopde frickin doo! But hey it is a loss regardless of the amount.

Food: 100% planned and logged
Training: Cardio
Emotion: All good, the world totally rocks
Recovery: all good, a few tiny niggles but no underarm injury .............Wahoo! Did I tell I just love Louise, what a great sports therapist!! Thanks coach!

Friday:

Arrghhhhh! Lying Lying hounds.................I did not! scale up 300gms. Nooooooooooooooooo! I asked for another drop! Maybe I should have greased the springs a little better! Bah!

Food: 100% planned and logged
Training: weights and then 20min walk
Emotion: Hate metal monsters but on top of the world.
Recovery: legs are a little tight but all good.

I am sitting here with my legs up on a ottoman, watching the Wedding Singer with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Gosh, anyone remember all those songs from the 80's. The Cure, Billy Idol, Boy George. Me, I was totally into Billy, I even used to practise doing the curled lip when singing. and the big hair, fluro clothes ..... yada yada yada............Oh my gosh I am getting old.

Okay, time to go. Talk to you all soon. Have a great weekend.

Ciao!

2 comments:

KRISTIN said...

love the little pic today Doris! that's a classic, cracked me up! hey, don't worry about the scales... you've been doing so well lately... it's so great to see! you really seem happy and like you are working hard... i'm certain the results will be sure to follow! keep up the awesome effort!

kristin xox

Anonymous said...

The 80's is a time I'd rather forget. The wardrobes, the hair, the makeup what on earth where we thinking. LOL!!

Lia xxx