Thursday 12 March 2009

Explanation!

To explain my last post, what I am trying to say that underneath the cover is a spectacular site..................it is just the waiting for that site to come through that is the hardest journey of all. Most of all, I am a person who likes things to happen fast and now, and I can honestly tell you that my journey to my BEHAG has been the most taxing on my mental state.



You know getting the exercise and food right is part of the journey, but when you have that down pat to a 95% accuracy point, and a very slow result for it, it is certainly very taxing on the emotions. Now no, i am not down and out at all, in fact i am very very excited and happy atm. My emotions are quite high and is outwardly shown too. Got to gym this morning, all bouncy like and expended a good amount of energy in a spin class. But you know what, because I am on such a high, i think I could have done a few more. I truly love feeling like this.

"What you choose to see within from now on will appear in your external world. Since your mind can neither mirror nor construct reality, the new images and affirmations will replace the old and create a new reality. " So my new mantra is coming along nicely.

Had two small drops over the last couple of days, seeing me again at a new low. But these are very small drops..................the big one has to hit soon. I have also started taking Maca Root.

WHAT IS IT?

Maca is a dehydrated, cruciferous root vegetable, and not a drug. It is a benign, medicinal food which has been in use for 10,000 years, possibly more, and has had ample time to be judged effective. Today, dried Maca roots are ground to powder and sold in drug stores in capsules as a medicine and food supplement to increase physical stamina and fertility. (Well, I don't need the last one.......that would be last thing I need). But it does help with the following:

BENEFITS OF MACA

Menopausal symptoms: hot flashes, tender breasts, sleeplessness and emotional upsets, "brain fog", vaginal dryness.

Osteoporosis: significant bone rebuilding, improvement in bone density.

Energy booster: Balances the endocrine system - thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands.

Male impotence

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Period problems: Pain, PMS, flooding and/or scant flow

American and Peruvian doctors have brought this extraordinary remedy to the attention of the Western world. Once in a decade a remedy used by native peoples for thousands of years comes to our attention and it seemed so important to health that we wonder how we ever got along without it. Maca is that kind of supplement. Now women have an alternative to hormone replacement therapy drugs. Maca works in an entirely different and more satisfactory way for most women than phytoestrogen herbs like black cohosh and liquorice root. And men, too, find that maca can counteract the difficulties they may experience in maintaining good sexual relationships as they age, due to a general slowing down in the output of the endocrine glands.

For me, it is for the first issue. I have a friend who is going through the same issues as I am atm, only she is 4 years older than me, and she was put onto Maca Root. Since taking it, her whole system has come back into a normal four week cycle and no hot flushes or night sweats. So I thought I would read up on it and give it a try. That is not to say that it will work for me, but if you don't give it a go, you will never never know!

Food has been 100% planned, logged and eaten. I have always eaten a lot of veges, but my intake has increased a little as we are trying to find that right balance (without bread).
Exercise: This is been pretty basic, time taken up on weight days with prep work on stabilisers before doing more compound work. A steady state cardio after every weight session and a couple of spin sessions a week.
Emotions: As posted above, all on a pretty big high, all in a very good place.
Recovery: Still doing homework on under armpit injury - but feeling much much better and so is the tennis elbow - now that I know how to get at the trigger points to ease the pain. hasn't stopped me with weights, maybe just made me back off on the heavy weights. I have some very sore abdominals atm, sorri coach, I did a little more on them than prescribed. And I did my CPR re-access today with a bunch of construction boys..........funny, my abs are hurting so much! hehehe!

Well best be going, so have a great day!

Ciao!

5 comments:

Fifi said...

Thanks for this Doris.

I think I need help in ALL those areas!!

Will check it out.

Cheers

Frankie

Fifi said...

hahaha.....except the male impotence!!

Em said...

Hi hun
Congrats on the drops on the scale every bit counts :)
I have been tossing up going to a natrapath for my lack of energy, since cleaning my diet up i have improved my energy levels but want to better it and thought a natrapath might help.
Have a smashing weekend sweetie :)
Em:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation, I was starting to think I was missing something. LOL!! :o)

Dr. Douglas said...

IMPOTENCE – A NATURAL CURE THAT IS CLINICALLY PROVEN?
Because of the wealth of bogus products available on the internet which are supposed to cure erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, it is difficult to believe much if any of what you read today. I am now under the impression that the little blue pills that you can get on prescription from your local GP are often found to be fake! Such confusion would even trouble the little grey cells of Hercule Poirot himself.
The secret of any such internet search is to define your request to use keywords that really narrow down the final selection. In the case of impotence, use words like clinical trial, tested and proven solution each time adding in impotence. Whilst there are many internet companies selling male performance enhancing pills & herbs or even herbs in pill form and all are suggestive or use extreme implication to make you believe they have the elixir of life, a cure for all ills. The vast majority are little more than a bottle of snake oil under another label. Another piece of advice is take time to read the claims and documentation offered ignoring the sexy pictures and suggestive copy designed to appeal to the male machismo. Dig down and read the facts available on any site offering products that improve your bedtime prowess. If this sounds like a lot of work then you probably don’t have a problem with the strength of blood flow into your manhood. If like 1 in every 5 men in the UK today you can be found wanting in the trouser snake department come bedtime, the recent discovery of Butea Superba is important news. Available on the internet in pill form under the brand name HealthyED this non chemical herbal solution has been tested in clinical trials and proven to improve the male performance in over 80% of all men that take it. So you could trawl through the net via Google search, then carefully read the documentation and decipher the validity of the mountain of claims and counter claims made. Or you could just enter HealthyED into Google search and save a whole heap of time and effort. Happy hunting.