Tuesday 7 October 2008

and the mist slowly lifts...............

How does one stop from feeling blue???? What a crappy emotion it is. You are going great guns, you are eating all the right foods at the right time, you are doing cardio and weights, not just weights but heavy weights and then you do your fortnightly measure. SMACK! nothing has really changed. You dwell on this for a while, then the more you dwell the more the blue mist envelopes you........................................!
Went to the INBA Qld titles on Saturday to watch Tara and Traci, let alone meeting up with some familar faces. But as the day wears on, the mist becomes thicker and thicker, you become more and more withdrawn within yourself, not wanting to associate with anyone. LOL, do you know I sat in the same chair from 11.30am to 7.30pm - did not move even to go to the toilet. Drank heaps of water, just didn't want to move!!! To top the day off, I ripped my only purchase of clothing from Italy, a unrepairable rip! Shute! no matter, can try and make shorts out of them.
The sunday was more blue and miserable than ever (sucky hormones) but the bonus of the weekend. Usually when I am depressed, I usually eat something or drink something out of plan, and I DID NOT do that this weekend! I still had all my planned meals and infact would be a very good weekend food wise.
Why do you ask am I so blue - not being able to see results for all the hard work that has happened in the last couple of months. Although I am not as bloated as previously, I would have thought that I would have some good drops with the food and exercise I have been maintaining. But lets not whinge about it, it is not going to fix it. Perserverance, persistence, practice makes perfect and paysoff!
Today has been a better day than the last three, so hip hip hooray! The mist is thinning! This afternoon I did a bit of pampering and had my usual wax job done - legs, g string, arms, brow and lip. I just love having my body waxed, I just love the feeling of having the hair ripped out, my skin feels softer and younger. I just love the sensation you get straight after the rip and the tingling afterwards.
Going to another body building comp on Sunday = going to watch Travis compete. Another trainer at my gym and Traci's trainer. So heres to hoping that the blue mist will lift.
So off I now go and get my food ready for tomorro, clothes and gym gear. Another day of plan, another day closer to getting some results. Go get them tiger!

Ciao!

0 comments: