Monday 13 October 2008

Congrads Trav!




Travis Reddington - First place - Classic Mens - IFBB! Wahoo!




And meet Mr Olympia 4th Place - Dennis Wolf - Man what a huge unit.

Had an absolute fantastic day yesterday, watching some of the big boys on stage! I even managed to yell the loudest for the day, hopefully not embarassing Travis too much. He came down after his stage time and said "hey dude, can hear you a mile away"! LOL told you I had lungs! and the fact there was no one else yelling made it easy to hear me. And Sab, STOP Licking the Screen!

Ciao!

1 comments:

Fifi said...

Hi Doris. I'm so jealous! I really wanted to go to the INBA comps here in Perth last weekend but couldn't find anyone to go with. Saw the Natural Olympia here 2 years ago which I LOVED.

I love your blog.

Frankie (IBO Forum) aka Fifi Dangerfield