Friday 17 October 2008

Reflection of the week

Monday
Great with food and exercise - did a great heavy back session, then cardio.
Tuesday
Had an awesome physco day, started with 60mins cardio, the 60 mins heavy weights, chest and tris. Then went back in afternoon and did 60min boxing and a 45min spinning class. Luv it! Got my groove back
Wednesday
Heavy leg session - squats heavy and very very low, step ups with mediball (6kg) supaset with walking lunges. then lunges off bosu. my legs were shaking after that.
Thursday
met up with "coach" and went through some rehab exercises for shoulders, scapula. Did some pointers on back pin loaded exercises and chest. Very informative morning. Never made it to gym for balance that night.
Friday
Different Leg workouts - 45 degree leg press - heavy, romanian deadlifts - heavy, hamstring bridging - these I have never done before, googled and got the idea how to do it. My hamstrings were screaming before I finished and it involved no weights at all. Wall squats squeezing mediball between knees. I was supposed to hold for 60secs but only manged 30secs before legs burning - need to work on these to get the extended hold. Did some abs as well with reverse curl on fitball under smith machine. Woot woot! my hamstrings are very very tight tonite.

Plan for this weekend is a couple of walks on saturday and sunday, groceries, reading, clean house, some gardening, and most important is to have a very good weekend of food! Baby steps.
I am going to go buy myself an omelette maker, the electric one, which should making my breakfasts a lot easier. I have been splitting my breakfasts up, having the carb content before I go to gym in morning, then I have the protein portion afterwards.

Well time to go, getting sleepy, getting very sleepy. I have had and absolutely great week, fantastic on the food front, fantastic on the exercise front and best of all, fantastic on the hormone front! Wahoo!

0 comments: