Saturday 18 October 2008

a perfect day!

Today I planned and maintained a perfect day! How awesome does it feel that when you actually acheive everything you had planned for the day actually happens.

My food has been exactly as I planned. right down to the little treat I will have after dinner, a Macadamian and Vanilla Weis bar.

And I stuck to my word, I did not go and do the spinning marathon, I just went for a walk for 60 mins and then spent the day shopping for groceries, cooking, cleaning and watched a dvd. I am starting to feel rejunvenated for the fact that I just took today very easy.

Heres to another perfect day tomorrow. Have a good one!

Ciao!

4 comments:

Fifi said...

yay! I love perfect days.

I had a very imperfect day today.

You've inspired me to have a perfect one tomorrow!

Gotta get my crap together!

Frankie

LizN said...

Very proud of you Dori , so pleased to see you feeling so good.
xox

Stephanie Davis said...

good work! nothing feels better than planning the work and working the plan!

Splice said...

Well done! Here's to another perfect day tomorrow :-)
Debs