Wednesday 8 October 2008

My highlights of INBA QLD Titles


This one I love as the gentleman on the right is 78 years of age! He was a bit hard of hearing and had to be shown what he had to do next.
The second one is awesome and worrisome - this is a teenage man. whoa! thats a whole lot of lats!
The third one is Travis the coach with Traci - I think a very nice keepsake for Traci - talk about a coach being proud of his protege!

This one is our lovely Tara. Check the ABS! hubba hubba! So so inspirational Tara!


The first one is one of the divisions of the men. The stage was filled with 20 competitors in this division - what a flesh fest!! made me go all hot under the collar.
The second one is the smile on the guy on the right - this guy had the cutest smile of the day! Not to mention - nice chest, niiiiiccccceeeee LEGs! Shoulders and arms - oh lets face it - just plain Noice!

There was one other highlight, a male competitor's routine and gee I wish I had video'd it. His coregraphed routine was just outstanding - methinks he likes to dance a bit as well. If anyone remembers watching him, he was the one jigging around the stage while doing his posedowns. The routine was the one that started slow, then with a massive heartbeat action, he just pumped it up! Awesome!

1 comments:

Splice said...

Awesome pictures!
Thanks for posting them I love seeing pics of competitors.
Debs